My Man Utd Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter griggs100
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 4K

griggs100

This is my current Manchester United tactic that i'm sharing with any other Manchester United fans that may be struggling or want a solid Manchester United Tactic....

This is a proven tactic and works...I will also be doing my Man Utd story which will be using this tactic.

This is a very attacking formation Utilising my who team to contibute.

I've started a new game as on my previous save i'm in 2022 and it's getting kid of boring.

My Tactic is a 442 or 4222 depending on how you look at it. Playing with two advanced wide players, one who is an inside forward (on the left) to compensate for Kagawa or Januzaj to bring goals and assists for my team.

The Tactical Layout is as follows:

Attack

DLF - Attack with a CF Support.

With this i use Rooney as my DLF and V.Persie as my CD Support - however you can change the roles as Rooney as the supporting role to utilise his strength and Van Persie as attack depending on how your match is going.

Midfield

IF - Attack (Left) DLP - Defence DLP - Support and Supporting Winger (Right)

The inside forward is self explanatory use either Kagawa or Januzaj.
The DLP defence i use Carrick or Fellaini and as the DLP Support i use Herrera (24m) or Cebella (11M) however these ultimately come down to personal preference on who you bring into midfield.
The supporting winder i use either Zaha or Allione, Allione is a young Argentian winger that turns out amazingly good with 20 for crossing and ribbing and i'd highly recommend him, he scores many goals and assists.

Defence

WB Automatic - Evra
CD - Defend - Evans/Vidic
CD - Defend - Jones
FB Automatic - Rafael

A great replacement for Evra is Grimaldo from Barcelona - He's young and turns out pure class, an excellent signing i'd recommend for any team!

GK

Common sense he's your goal keeper. I keep De Gea and after a few seasons bring in ter Stegan to fight out for the first team place with.

Team Instruction

Very Fluid and Attacking - it integrates your WB's and you score a lot more goals, however depending on your oppositions you may want to change your mentality to Control or Standard to suit that match.

The player instructions i start with:

Higher Tempo
Hassle Opponents
Push Higher Up
Exploit the Flanks
More Direct Passing

During the second half i'll keep the same but sometimes i'll add on the following depending on how the match is going.

Work Ball Into Box
Drill Crosses/Float Crosses (Dependant) on your
opposition's defence heigh & Speed etc

I hope you enjoy my tactic and i'll accept any feedback.

Back