tom0904

Reaction score
Second season with chelsea

i have sold sold ramires and matic for a combined total of around 70 million.
I already had Sven bender from the first season and have brought in wanyama and Diego Reyes,
I play 4-2dm-3-1 and they will be BWM (s) are these good enough or should I be looking to bring in another player?

Also had some success using Lewis baker there had in throughout most of my champions league/Europa league as matic and ramires were un registered during the champions league and also in the Europa as bender was injured, so I also have that option

How much do you have to spend and what type of player are you looking for?

1) squad rotation
2) youngster/wonderkid
3) world class

How much do you have to spend and what type of player are you looking for?

1) squad rotation
2) youngster/wonderkid
3) world class

Hey, you're back! xD

Also, OP, maybe Lucas Romero. He fits the mould, more than good enough for rotation, is young, and with reasonable game time, will be WC.

Well with the current 3 I have I wouldn't say I need a world class player, so a youngster or wonder kid that I can rotate would be good

Hey, you're back! xD

Also, OP, maybe Lucas Romero. He fits the mould, more than good enough for rotation, is young, and with reasonable game time, will be WC.
not really hahaha :) but I played a little the other day for the first time since like March..

Good choice on Romero

not really hahaha :) but I played a little the other day for the first time since like March..

Good choice on Romero

Found a young Regen that looks promising, with the right training could become worldclass, will post a SC around 5 30/ 6 when home from work