rednes

Reaction score
Well i've tried a lot of tactics so far in the game and I haven't had any luck with them and this is my best tactic so far.Since the star of the season i haven't lost a game:View attachment 419643.It's a very accessible formation in my opinion:View attachment 419645.

In this formation the best metality you can use either control when you are superior in possession or counter when the opposite team are better in retaining the ball.But it's better to start with counter and see how the match flows and if you have better possession then go on control to score more goals.

In the defensive line you'll need 2 fast fullback and good a crossing and 2 powerful centrebacks the heading doesn't really matter because the will not use is too much they just need to be good a marking,tackling and speed.
In the middle you'll but a central midfield and a ball winning midfield.The ball winning midfield will take the ball from the opposing team and pass it to the central midfield who'll connect the game on the other part of the field.FIrst of all the ball winning midfield must be very good a tackling and marking first of all and the central midfield at finishing,dribbling and long shoting.
On the wings you'' need 2 fast wingers and good at dribbling.They don't need to be very good a crossing cause they will go more in the inside and will try or to score or to pass the ball to the fowards.
And last but not least the fowards.You'll need to powerful forwards who have good dribbling,finish,first touch,pace and speed.
Now the setting pieces:View attachment 419650

At the corners you'll need the central defenders.They will aplly the finish.They will get the ball down low and will shoot in most of the cases.
At the freekicks on the left the kicker will try to get the ball to the best header in the team and on the right he will try to score.
At the throw ins:if the throw in is near the opponent then the thrower will try get the ball near the penalty area.

And now the trainingView attachment 419652

Well the training is simple:you'll focus on the team work and team cohesion and will players will grow very easy and will fit fast with the new formation.On the individual training see the focus intensity on heavy.

Well this is my first post.Please don't judge xD.Hope I could help you and good luck!

hmm.. i didn't see any attachment u post :(