My My Inter Milan Team

• Thread starter Thread starter Tom_7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Tom_7

Reaction score
Hi, I am in my second season with Inter Milan. In the first season, i got taken over by a Finnish Tycoon. I signed Simon Vukcevic(£5m), Oscar Cardozo(£5m), Lanzaro(£2.5m) and Jelle Van Damme(£1.9m). In November, the chairman gave me £108m to spend. With this money I signed, Frank Ribery(£45m), Miguel Veloso(£20m), Amauri(£22m), Asenjo(£15m) and Riccardo Montolivo(£25m). In this season, I won the Italian Super Cup and the Serie A title. I got to the Italian cup semi-final but lost out on away goals to Juventes. In the champions league, I lost in the final to a luck Chelsea side by 1-0. My best result of the season was a 3-0 second leg win over Barcelona.

Now, I have been given £165m to spend by my chairman. I used £90m (£50m now-£40m over 12 months) on Cristiano Ronaldo and a straight £20m on Diego.I also signed a young Italian defender from Udinese for £10m. I haven't played a competitive game yet, and after a few sells like Obinna to Sunderland for 7.5m, I have £65m left to spend. So any suggestions on world class players who are (not the obvious like Messi or Kaka) would be great. Thanks:D

marquinhos all day

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

oh soz wrong post

yeh sorry didnt mean to do that, this is the proper one, apologies once again, Tom

i would buy ribery
I already have, for £45 million

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

marquinhos all day

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

oh soz wrong post

Marquinhos is a good shout though |)

Back