My new Barcelona Tactic coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi Everyone just want to post this thread.....

I've been making a new Barcelona tactic its not about how much you can hold on to the ball it's all about the goals goals goals..........

Been looking at loads of people's tactic from JP to Mr Hog and taking lots of tips too.

I will be posting the tactic at the end of the season i'm playing but here are a few screenshots to get you you going......

Hope everyone enjoys the shots and the tactic will be on here soon

Hi Everyone just want to post this thread.....

I've been making a new Barcelona tactic its not about how much you can hold on to the ball it's all about the goals goals goals..........

Been looking at loads of people's tactic from JP to Mr Hog and taking lots of tips too.

I will be posting the tactic at the end of the season i'm playing but here are a few screenshots to get you you going......

Hope everyone enjoys the shots and the tactic will be on here soon

Thats a bit insulting isn't it?

Yes Josh you got me i've score 50 goals from corner well done mate i have 5 goals from corner, i play mixed on all settings but thank you very much. Just because you mostly likey used them or cant even make your own tactic gives you the right too post that nice one mate thanks

Hellroker thank you for that i must say sorry to MR Hough for putting HOG my error and i will hold my hands up.

Like i said once i have fisinh the season hopefully tomorrow i will most the tactic then you have the right to say what you want intil then Josh carry on watching **** sunshire!

Yes Josh you got me i've score 50 goals from corner well done mate i have 5 goals from corner, i play mixed on all settings but thank you very much. Just because you mostly likey used them or cant even make your own tactic gives you the right too post that nice one mate thanks

Hellroker thank you for that i must say sorry to MR Hough for putting HOG my error and i will hold my hands up.

Like i said once i have fisinh the season hopefully tomorrow i will most the tactic then you have the right to say what you want intil then Josh carry on watching **** sunshire!

stop acting like a **** or you will get infracted !

No need to get so defensive. He made a correct observation. If you want people to take your tactic seriously and see how well it actually is, remove the corner cheat for a season and then post your results.

Reggaezal YOU CAN KISS MY ****........ Mods please close this post thank you. I know what the corner cheat is and i dont use it

mate honestly, other than the sevilla result the rest are pretty much average for barcelona to achieve.

post up the tactic though, or try it with lower league teams and post some screenies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back