My New Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter dlayden84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3K

dlayden84

Reaction score
View attachment 228578View attachment 228579View attachment 228580View attachment 228581View attachment 228582View attachment 228583View attachment 228584View attachment 228585View attachment 228586View attachment 228587View attachment 228588 Layden's The Best Way To PlayHi Guy's so iv been working on a new tactic for about 3 weeks now it is a 4312 system iv been using and it has been working really well better than i thought it would to be honest.I will go in to more detail with how it works i have only tested this with wolves and I'm only about 14 games in but you can't ignore the results.I have also development my own training schedule for the players and they are getting better all the time so combine that with the tactic and you will have great results.(Match Prep) I Use Very high and on teamwork until the team is fluid and the put it to average. (Shouts) I don't use any shouts. (Team Talks) I leave it to my assistant. (Pitch Size) I use a small pitch but as i said this is the first test so i dont know what it would be like with any other. (Opposition Instructions) I don't use any. (Players) Well this is the best bit really it dosen't matter what players you have the training schedule works so well the players start getting better straight away. (Formation & Instructions) Well the formation is simple really it's a 4312 as you can see on the screenshot it doesn't use a playmaker or target man i use 2 poachers up front 1 att-mid 3 centre-mids 2 att-fullbacks and 2 normal centre-backs.The middle of the mid 3 is the more defensive of the 3 and drops back a lot the team just try and pass and move all the time and picking there chances rather than just shooting sometimes you can have high possession and sometimes not but you always make chances at goal.And the team plays a really nice style of football i also have given the some personal instructions for each player and when you use the tactic you can see what they are.Evan if you have a player with good long shots i put it to rare because i don't want them just to waste possession.

Last edited:
good results mate, we need a bit more info though to make people want to test it out and also save you time in answering:

match prep, opp instructions, shouts etc etc etc...

I suggest looking at one of my tactic threads and see what the layout should sort of resemble and contain :) it will help you out at the end of the day!

What kind of training are you using? I see that your player is getting just green arrowns in everything!

I'd like to test your tactic and your training schedules... How would I go about doing that? (can't fint any DL-link)

players stats also increase due to high morale which comes from good performances :) and of course good coaches and facilities :)

well i train them on technique and what i would think make the team better .And i will be uploading the tactic and training very soon.

players stats also increase due to high morale which comes from good performances :) and of course good coaches and facilities :)

I have all of that maxed out, and i see the increasing of stats but not all at once!

How did you get Fletcher raising his stats at set pieces, Did you use individual training on those ?

no i didn't i used the training iv got for each position all of my strikers are set the same he just reacted to it better and couldn't stop scoring until he got injured against Newcastle.

the patch is 12.4 i'm still having trouble uploading my training schedule any help would be great.

what tactics are you using the chelsea one or the screen shot one

what training schedule are you using am going to test

Back