My Open Challenge

Reaction score
I would love for some of you guys to post a reply giving me a challenge to do on fm13. I have read stories on this site for years and decided to actually start one myself so i hope you can help me out with this challenge.

Any suggestions would be great and they will all be considered to great length.

I am hoping to post regularly as when i myself read a story get in to a specific challenge and then have to wait for the next post so i am aiming to please all.

All questions will also be answered so i hope to hear form you guys soon.

go for the champions league challenge, but begin with any of the smaller teams for a chalenge

I was thinking that but are we talking about the new Champions League or including when it was the old European cup??

How about the champions league challengge but with all the defeated finalists who have never won one?

Sounds decent to be fair, im going to wait to see what other suggestions i get though first.

Try and build up a team from an obscure European league and make them Champions League winners one day... you could even do it using only youth or only National players.

i have just read your first 10 pages of your save currently going on , i like how its progressing and its rightly just as you aint going up every season so far.

I would love to just get suggested a team, someone suggest a team with maybe a incentive added in to it

Bangor city. take them to the champions league, and give the city something other than the uni to be proud of

Back