My own manager contract expires and Im out of the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuyalee

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a little crisis. I have one season behind me and this new seasons preseason has been wonderful, Ive been able to get few very good players and everything looks good, oh except one small thing; my contract expires within 2 weeks.

Now after my first season I was offered a new contract by the club but my focus was already on transfer market so I negotiated myself a shortest possible contract assuming its 1 year like in earlier fm's, but what I got was 2 week contract. My only save is right after my new contract was agreed by both sides and I cant ask for a new contract so soon. I dont know what to do as I will be left without a club after 2 weeks, I tried I continued the game and there were no options for me, so is there other options than to wait for a save game editor?

I assume its a bug as I recall its not like that in earlier fm's and who would want to/is willing to do 2 week manager contract?

Anyway all help is very welcome as Ive grown to like my players and this fine team of mine <)

Edit: Thank you FMRTE boys! Save game ditor is already out and I got it all fixed, now I can go sleep and see nice dreams about new season :) Still it might be something SI wants to take a look at as its most certainly a bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.