Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Striker

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Left Winger

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

TomFsoccer

Reaction score
Okay guys, I've wanting to create my own player for some time now so let's do it!
So I'm gonna create this Belgian player, starting at the age of 16. First we'll do a poll for the position, after that I'll do one to pick a team. OR you can comment under the poll with the name of a team.
What I would want to do is start a sort of story where I get a transfer to a club and try to become a world class player. I think I'll just watch every game of the team he is playing for and follow him wherever he goes

Belgian... Man some people are just people. :) Let him start off as a free agent.

Belgian... Man some people are just people. :) Let him start off as a free agent.
What do you mean with 'Some people are just people'?

---------- Post added 02/08/2011 at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 01/08/2011 at 11:30 PM ----------

Need more votes!!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

First position to reach 5 votes will be it!!! LET'S VOTE!

All right then, ACM it is then! Now I just need to choose a team

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Somebody has a suggestion? I want to make a sort of story about it

Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. Free Agent. There's my suggestion. ;)

Well I live in Belgium, and I rather want it realistic. Not sure that starting as free agent is realistic, is it?

White Star Woluwe FC in the 3rd division B. I'm only suggesting it coz I did a save with them once :P

Last edited:
fc brussels!!!! there in the 2nd division i think
went to one of their games last week!

Back