my player is retiring!

• Thread starter Thread starter kingfunel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

kingfunel

Reaction score
One of my players are retiring, his offical reason was because he couldn't break into the first team. I have a add on his contract that after 20 league games he gets a 1year extension. He's had 2 league starts and 11subs equaling 13appearances. With 9 games left.

When he reaches 20games, will he stay on and play another season or will he just retire? I've tried the "reconsider retirement" but I can't find it in the private chat log. Will I get the chance to ask him to stay on later on in the season?

Im guessing since in his contract he has a one year extention after 20 league games, he will play on another season as IRL this will be a breach of contract. However saying that, SI could have missed this out. I'm sure someone on here has the answer but im about 50& sure he will carry on.

One of my players are retiring, his offical reason was because he couldn't break into the first team. I have a add on his contract that after 20 league games he gets a 1year extension. He's had 2 league starts and 11subs equaling 13appearances. With 9 games left.

When he reaches 20games, will he stay on and play another season or will he just retire? I've tried the "reconsider retirement" but I can't find it in the private chat log. Will I get the chance to ask him to stay on later on in the season?

A players decision to retire won't be altered due to a contract clause, it will often have a date for his retirement and that won't change unfortunately

Back