my portsmouth 9.3.0 team

Reaction score
hi just started a new career with portsmouth a 7 mill pound budget expectations are to qualify for uefa cup forth round of the carlin cup abd fifth round of fa cup my line up is
gk:david james

rb:glen johnson
cb:slyvain distasn
cb:sol campbell
lb:nadir belhadj

rm:david beckham
cm papa bouba diop
lm:armand traore
am:niko kranjcar

fw:peter crouch
fw:john ukata/dave nugent

beat man u on penalties in carity shield lost first league game against chelsea 3-0 now preparing for league game against everton

tell me wat u think(H)

Buy Kikin F for 3M..worth every penny
Daniel Parejo 1K, cheap squad player

you definatly need another striker utaka and nugent are ****. mayb some1 like javier saviola,bogdan stancu,eugene seleznyov or lavezzi

Sell Kranjar to Man city for 11.75m and buy Sergey Krivets for 425k and Alexis Sanchez for 4.2m. Better then Niko and youll have some more cash...

Also have a look at replacing big sol with Andrei Rusol or Phil Jagielka if you can attract him. Both good solid defenders..

Sanchez can play up front as can Krivets but have a look at signing Artem Milklevsky.

Last edited:
He wants to leave and so will sylvain flippin Distin. Offer Glen Johnson a new contract too before someone activates his 11m release clause...

Krivets is as good as Niko and Alexis Sanchez is better. Both are on par with the croat or will be once acclimatised.

i might be getting 78 mill to spend on players soon i got a message sayin this lol because of a takeover

lol, it took about 8 months for my takeover to be complete, Peter Storrie took over and I got a whopping £0 to spend. lol. If it does happen your one lucky pompey manager.

you definatly need another striker utaka and nugent are ****. mayb some1 like javier saviola,bogdan stancu,eugene seleznyov or lavezzi

Lavezzi is 1st class bought for 3million in his first season value went up to 9.75million:D

why are you starting threads about managing different teams??

Off hand i remember you have started threads saying you are portsmouth, liverpool and also fulham...!!!

did beckham want to come at the very start of your pompey career?

image-2-for-hull-1-1-newcastle-gallery-231559504.jpg

I'm a bit sceptical of the Beckham playing from pompey issue. I was managing liverpool on the new patch, and he wouldnt come to me for 10m.

Probably just the way the AI goes, but I am a little curious.

Maybe a screenshot, showing how much you got him for perhaps?

Beckham will sign for portsmouth at the start of the game, it is definatly genuine.

Oh and a possible replacement for Distin: Leandro Gioda - 675k, an absolute bargain for that - more than comfortabe the premiership too!

Back