My possible frankfurt mess up

• Thread starter Thread starter Striker122
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Striker122

Reaction score
i was on my save last night in which i finished my 4th season with plymouth argyle decided to resign as i thought i had done all i could with them so i left and joined frankfurt who has just been relegated so i sold pretty much EVERY player im expected to win promotion this season which is prob going to be very hard now, i need to buy around 22 players i have around 30mil to spend lol i play
GK
RB CB CB LB
CM (creative) CM(defencive) CM (creative)
AMR AML
ST

formation

i intend to stick this out and still try to get them promoted but i have run out of ideas on who to sign my assistant and scouts say that my argyle players wont be good enough in the german version of the championship, and recomendation is welcome just plz dont say the balotelli and santons i need realistic signings :) although i would love to sign a few wonder kids lol

try my shortlist dude, definately enough quality and realistic players as well as wonderkids in there to get you promotion man! give it a try!
caner erkin, rudolph austin, torbinskiy, manon, mayuka, gueye, ojeda, eijde (nigerian gk) adam vass, ariel borysiuk - legia (not on shortlist)

which shortlist do you recomend as i believe you have 3 or 4 going at this moment :)

some good ones as frankfurt have a good rep due to them winning things in the past its funny cuz going by my assistant manager i can sign some players who are 'leading stars' for the first division aka the bundesliga which is kinda crazy

have you found anyone yet? whats happening? sounds like quite an exciting season coming up. you can post your progress here if you like! have you bought players yet?
let me know if you need advice on anything! <)

yeah i signed 23 players :P some of them i have just signed cuz i was desperate the my assistant said they will be good in my league, i would post progress and things like that but at this moment im on mobile BB and its rubbish tbh so it would take me ages to post :(

Back