My QPR Team

• Thread starter Thread starter bennett999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

bennett999

Reaction score
I'm in my second season and first season in the EPL, could anyone give me any help on how to improve my team?
Thanks in advance

Looks like you have made some decent signings and have a good team but you don't have any wingers whatsoever. Some games your formation wont be working and you will need to try something different and play with some width so maybe invest there. Matthew Connoly becomes a really good centre back, easily premier league quality so keep him around. Looking at your bench you dont seem to have much options in attack apart from a couple of backup strikers so definitely need some improvement on midfield.

Good luck, would be cool to see how you do over the season :)

I would say that you would definately need to buy a winger or two just in case that formtaion doesnt work out for you. Also I would say a better first team striker than smolarek...he is great in the championship but in the premier league he might not be the best. other than that I would say you have made a few great signings and have a pretty good team :)

I would say that you would definately need to buy a winger or two just in case that formtaion doesnt work out for you. Also I would say a better first team striker than smolarek...he is great in the championship but in the premier league he might not be the best. other than that I would say you have made a few great signings and have a pretty good team :)
cheers mate. thats a proper answer :D

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Looks like you have made some decent signings and have a good team but you don't have any wingers whatsoever. Some games your formation wont be working and you will need to try something different and play with some width so maybe invest there. Matthew Connoly becomes a really good centre back, easily premier league quality so keep him around. Looking at your bench you dont seem to have much options in attack apart from a couple of backup strikers so definitely need some improvement on midfield.

Buzaki and Koumas can play on either wing.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

I've drawn my first two league games, 2-2 with wigan and 1-1 with sunderland. Although i should have beaten sunderland, i completely out played them.

Can you post the picture of the transfer too?
I am curious on how you can sign so many players in such a short time.

Back