My Rangers Story

MistaFozz

Reaction score
Hope you guys dont mind me posting my FMH story here.

If you have read my recent posts you know I started out as Rangers on my first bash on FMH 13, and did really good on it, so good that I felt like starting again to see if I could replicate my success, so here is my game so far.

2012-13: Board expect to win the league and give me a modest transfer budget, I chose however to put my transfer kitty into the wage kitty which means I could offer close to 10k a week.

At the halfway I have ran up a 20 point lead over 2nd place Peterhead and won all 18 games in the first of the season

Third Division: Winners, unbeaten my W-L-D was 36-0-0 scoring 166 conceding 17 taken the 108 points
FA Cup: 5th Round, knocked out by Hearts after a replay
Challenge Cup: Knocked out by Falkirk on penalties in the Quarter Finals
League Cup: Knocked out by Motherwell in the Semi Final
Manager of the Month: All but one
High Point: Putting 29 on East Stirling over 4 games
Low Point: None, I was quite happy with going out the cups early on

My Play-Off was confirmed on by Feb 9 2013 with the League won a fortnight later

Signings: Craig Gordon, James McFadden, Julius Aghahowa, all on frees
Star Player: Kal Naismith

James McFadden and Kal Naismith were 1 and 2 for 3rd Div Player of the Year, I got Manager of the Year

Now for my second season...

Will update in due course

Nice record, but it was div 3 :p

Yeah mate, i am just trying to point how unvbelievably easy this save is...

I have completed my second season...

Won 32 Drawn 4 Lost 0

Phil Neville and Jamie Carragher brought in for free and Ryan Flynn from Sheff Utd in the Jan window

Also won the Challenge Cup and FA Cup...

Hoping to get more of a challenge in the 1st Division

David Hopkirk in from QotS for 160k and Jose Antonio Moreno from Barca for 220k and Stephane Garnier from Juve for Free...

Here is hoping I dont make an **** of myself in the Europa League :)

in my first season i won every league game and i was unbeaten for two full seasons

got rangers into europa league in my 3rd season and champs league in my 4th season....

View attachment 298921

after four and half seasons thats my record.....in my first season i got 10 free transfers from european clubs, second season i got Beckham on a free, and in 4th i got Ibrahimovic

and in my 5th season (second season in spl) ive played 15 won 15 miles ahead of Celtic...