My Rangers Team

• Thread starter Thread starter Luke norn iron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K
Hrmmm, How did you manage to Sign Ganso, Hazard and Phil Jones?

how much money have you got?

£9 million. It is in the screenshots above :P

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Hrmmm, How did you manage to Sign Ganso, Hazard and Phil Jones?

In January of the first season I got handed 35 million and I had 20 million to start season 2. Also I sold a few players!

Ok well i would try getting eneymaya (or however you spell it, he is the nigerian goalkeeper)
try getting this wonderkid called lucas from sao paulo fc (he is an attacking midfielder/striker who has phenomenal pace, premier league clubs can't handle him)

Ok well i would try getting eneymaya (or however you spell it, he is the nigerian goalkeeper)
try getting this wonderkid called lucas from sao paulo fc (he is an attacking midfielder/striker who has phenomenal pace, premier league clubs can't handle him)

Vincent Enyeama is a fulham and Lucas I am scouting now, might be too much though. Thanks

Last edited:
Hazard valued at 3.9? did you steal him?

He was injured for most of the first season and his price just kept going down but will get better this season.
Well that sucks, big name to miss for a season.
Reminds me of when I brought Elia for liverpool then he decided to break his leg first game.

Well that sucks, big name to miss for a season.
Reminds me of when I brought Elia for liverpool then he decided to break his leg first game.

That is why I got Alex Chamberlain to cover and played well and Chelsea were after him.

You have givin yourself an unreasonable amount if you are trying to reflect the real life takeover and the debt is not all cleared.

Id recommend signing Ognjen Vukojevc as your dm.

my rangers team i have kadlec and goodwillie up front and they both score of 30 goals a season, martin zeman from sparta prague is good to, get him for about 1.5 million, try zairi aswell, hes not bad for about 800k

You have givin yourself an unreasonable amount if you are trying to reflect the real life takeover and the debt is not all cleared.

Id recommend signing Ognjen Vukojevc as your dm.

thats the first thing craig whyte did was clear the debt so...

Back