My Saints aave

• Thread starter Thread starter iFortunatus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 721

iFortunatus

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need help getting an english striker for southampton 3rd season! im in premiership 7 games in sitting in 3rd ^^) but i have set my self a goal to have a all english first 11 (not to bothered about subs yet)

so my team is;

Joe Lewis
Naughton - Dann - Shawcross - Jack Robinson(stats are rocketing up!)
Jermaine Jenas
Tom Cleverly - Delph
Albrighton - Lallana
Quintero

I also got Dann, Shawcross and Lallana called up for england! which i was suprised with never had Lallana called up before, I really want to have all my defence called up for england but i'm in need to of a striker for now, has anyone tried daniel sturridge i think his class in real life wondering what his like on here? im a fan of fast pace poachers up front

I have to admit, i dont know if it's just my save but Daniel Sturridge is massively under rated on this game, he isn't that good from what i've seen of him. apparently only a 'good' premier league striker, but at the same time English strikers are hard to come by for a team like that so he may be a good option. I like the idea by the way, getting the likes of Dann and Lallana called up for England is extremely impressive. :)

I thought that when i looked at him his stats didnt look good but his got great acceleration and pace, if i can get him cheap in january i might go for him, providing he doesnt want lucacris wages ill keep him on the bench would be a good sub to bring on near the end of games i think! other than him i havent found anyone so far, darren bent would come but his getting older and is always injured! yes i was impressed not quite broke into the first team of england yet but always on the bench and played a few games each i dont know how lallana plays so well his stats really dont show his ability

Yea i guess there's plenty of players who seem to be brilliant despite not having very good ability, think determination is a key thing too, effects how consistent they are i think

Charlie Austin seems to be great on my save. Banging them in for Burnley in the Premiership. Billy Sharp always seems to do well. If you're happy to have a British player, Simon *** is also a good shout. Defoe always seems to leave Spurs on the cheap after a few seasons too

Oh that reminds me, Jay Rodriguez is a pretty good goalscorer for prem teams too, he scored 4 past my Norwich team for Swansea, worst match i've played on that save. lol

Back