My saved game won't load!

• Thread starter Thread starter steeliejnr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 9K

steeliejnr

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a game saved on FM2012 but every time I try to load it (but clicking the 'Load Game' folder at the home screen) the loading cursor turns into a football for about a second and then back to a normal pointer and I can't then click on anything else but can still move it.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've not been getting any pop up messages, it just seems like the game crashes.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

yeah, you can't fix it, you have to go back to an earlier save (if you have one) there is no way to fix it unfortunately.

Sadly I don't have an earlier save...this was my first save. The same thing happened with another file which I named differently. I am to take it that it's a problem with my operating system/machine as if this is happening after the first save I'm doomed never to play it?!

your not doomed for every save, it only happens on the odd one or two. to minimise the chance of it happening, save frequently, exit football manager properly and turn off your computer properly, as it can sometimes damage files. Also remember to de-frag your computer every once a week, as it may take up more memory space it makes files complete and your computer run smoother. hope this helps :D(A):D

5.derry.gif

4.6993.gif

I appreciate your self-confidence a lot.

you can save your corrupted save. look at my help thread (in my signature) and it will tell you how to do it there :) you send it to SI and they fix it for you (they fixed one of mine)

Back