My short term happiness

• Thread starter Thread starter champ2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

champ2007

Reaction score
I think there should be a drop down menu that allows you to change your "Short Term Happiness" in your profile information.

It seems at though it is always set at "No immediate plans for the future." I've been with MVV Maastricht for 4 seasons and consolidated the club in the Dutch Eredivise so I'm looking to make a move to a bigger club. There should be a setting that allows me to change the "no immediate plans for the futre" to "hoping to move to a bigger club" or something similar- just as happens with players and other managers.

Or does this exist and i just cant find it.

Any thoughts?

Or you could just start applying for the jobs at bigger clubs when they become available?

Even if you had the option of "believes he has taken the club as far as he can" or "considering his options" (like players get). I just feel it would be more realistic than a managers happiness never changing.

Yeah, it would make sense to be honest. If you changed it, for example, to something like 'believes he has taken the club as far as he can', then a few days/weeks later, you should get a message from the board saying that they understand your choice and are happy with you applying for higher profile jobs.

Would be a welcome addition.

Yeah, it would make sense to be honest. If you changed it, for example, to something like 'believes he has taken the club as far as he can', then a few days/weeks later, you should get a message from the board saying that they understand your choice and are happy with you applying for higher profile jobs.

Would be a welcome addition.

Precisely. And could then be linked in to the press speculating about you moving on.

Back