my spurs team....

• Thread starter Thread starter manutd.no1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

manutd.no1

Reaction score
this is my sours team in 2013.....where do ull think i can strengthen the squad?

Gk- Gomes

RB- daniel alves
LB- f balzaratti
CB- breno
CB- Micah richards

Rm- Robinho
Lm- S Vucevic (probably my best buy)
Cm- Bernardo
Cm- Bodmer/ Barry

St- W Ronney
St- Hulk/ vela

i finished 4th last season....but wanna go 1 step ahead and win it...is this team good enough

how the **** did u get daniel alves, robinho, rooney and vela???? they would never come to spurs, espically vela and rooney

Goal Keeper have a look at sergio asenjo he is really good and whats ur bench like i mean can if one of your best players gets injured can you replace him and finally whats your budget ?

A new goalie and left back would be beneficial.

Gk. Mandanda, Akinfeev, Lloris, Frey, Adler
Lb. Mattock, Bale, Clichy, M'bengue, Insua

get Mandanda or Akinfeev
Get a new RM

a new keeper..Akinfeev, Mandand or Asenjo

a new LB...Vargas, Mattock or Isuna ..Do u still have bale?

Play Robinho upfront then get a new RM..Srna, Marquinhos or Sanchez

(spelling)

id sign someone younger to replace barry as barry should be getting old in your game so i recommend replacing him nd if u want get barry to tutor the youngster tht replaces him

i guess then i shld get a new keeper....
robinho got me 11 assists last season but if i play him upfront then 2 out of rooney hulk and vela will ve to be on the bench....
my bench is...
bocaly
stipe pleitkosa
coutinho
adem ljajic
di maria
ivan ivanov
a regen DM

I play Robinho as a AMC and he is doing a good job. He scores a lots of goals combine with Love as a striker.

You need a new GK (Gordon is good and cheaper than Lloris and Akinfeev). Marquinhos is awesome plus Vargas is one of the best player in the game. (H)

Back