Scavenger23

Reaction score
View attachment 202502

I have posted my squad. I Play Real Madrid ( please dont hate). I am after second season during summer window. Still have 22 days remaining so my question is, what do you think and what improvements would you suggest,

I have sold players like Benzema, Coentrao, Granero, and Diarra, and now I am getting rid of Xabi ALonso. Want to make the squad younger.

Tried to get Gotze but, firslty Dortmund wanted £120 million and even after I agreed he didnt want to talk to me.

I'm appalled you're playing Bale as LB and not Left wing tbh. Other than that I'd keep looking for regens. Loic remy seems like a waste of money tbh, 24.5M when you could get Damiao or a DLF of similar quality.

Remy scored 33 goals last season being chosen best player of champions league (12 goals), and I have bought him only for 15. His price raised through the game.

I don't know where to put Bale to be honest. He can play as a wing back, and he does it well ( i am talking about real football). and on the left side of midfield I have Modric anyway. But if I altered Bale, what would be a good left back? Don't like Marcelo...

If you're looking for a left back, try Jack Robinson from Liverpool. All of the big clubs are after him on my Liverpool save, and you should be able to get him for pretty cheap because he's still very young.

Sime Vrsaljko, right back from Porto. Probably one of the most talented right backs. the only one that is actually young. Porto demadned 40 million which I have paid just to find out that he didnt pass medical:|

Liverpool wants 20 million for Robinson:p