• Thread starter Thread starter ollie56
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ollie56

Reaction score
I am going to give you detailed updates on my career with stevenage borough. Will have updates each game. And important news.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

brought in 60k from selling players.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

1st pre season game
leyton orient2-0 stevenage.
not suprised at loss to strong league 1 side. Un4tunately best left mid out 4 3 months

good luck mate btw this is in the wrong section but a mod will proberly move it soon and sign the likes of borini and kakuta on loan when i was them i got borini and he hit over 20 goals and lead my team to winning the blue square premier :D

2nd pre season game
bishop's stortford2-1 stevenage (ashton)
very dissapointing loss against team in lower league than us.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

3rd pre season game
stevenage0-1 boston utd
another loss against weaker side. 3 games 3 losses 1 goal. not looking good going in to new season

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

signed

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

signed jack midson from oxford for 60k. he scored 20 on loan 2 histon last season so should be a good prospect.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

:D:D:D:DYES!
1st league game
rushden1-2stevenage (odubade,byrom)

Ahh nice, stevenage, very local to me. Most local team to me.
Good luck.

Stevenage3-1Wrexham (midson,bostwick,byrom)
good solid win. 2 wins out off 2. things are looking good despite dodgy pre season

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Luton1-0stevenage
Not happy but Luton r a good team. leaves us 1 place outside playyofs.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Stevenage4-2Crawley (midson3,bostwick)
Excellent win. really pleased. starting to form as a team. playin 2 new signings midson and hughes up front both doing well

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

york5-2Stevenage (midson,hughes)
Loss was excpected. Midson makes it 5 in 5 and hughes gets 1st.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Stevenage0-2Chester
2 straight defeats. nothing to worry about really but maybve try something new

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

August report. exactly mid table. dissapointed at losing 3 games
won3
lost3
drew0
scored11
conceded12 player of the month Midson

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

forest green0-3stevenage (bostwick,murphy,hughes)
great win. Up 2 6th.

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

Stevenage0-2Grays
Really dissapointed with that loss playoffs looking unlikely with inconsistency

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Kidderminster1-2Stevenage (midson,hughes)
great win but we need to make it 2 out of 2 in next game and stop inconsistent run.

Ok,
1) Wrong section.
2) Don't use text talk on the forums.
Your thread could get closed for both of these things.

can you add a bit more screenies its wood make it more interesting
(H)

I would but computer will not let me for some reason. Am putting on new matches from last 1 and a half months in a min

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------[/COLOR]

K fair enough but don't know how to shut it off. are you finding it intersting

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Stevenage3-2Histon (Bostwick,Midson,Bridges)
3 wins out of 3. Keep on moving up the league. the team seems to finally be coming together.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Sailsbury1-2Stevenage (Midson,Roberts)
Midson in great form. Four wins from four. Up to third in the conference and team morale is high.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

2 game report
altringham0-0Stevenage
Stevenage0-1Kettering

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

I am going to do monthly reports now instead of game by game.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Septemer Report
wins:4
draws:1
losses:2
player of month; Jack(the lad)midson
scored:conceded: 10:7

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Stevenage3-0Hayes and yeading (hughes,bostwick,bridges)
getting back to form.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Stevenage3-0Hayes and yeading (hughes,bostwick,bridges)
getting back to form.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Sacked!
sorry everyone. sacked due to being 1,000 over wage budget.
these were stats.
played:26
won:14
loss:9
drew:3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back