craig1w

Reaction score
Started of as unemployed. Trying to play the most realistic way possible:D. Got offered by West Ham and after helping them survive relegation after being 9 points behind everyone at January and in 20th place, i thought it was going to be an uphill struggle.Well it came down to 3 games before when I played relegation candidates Wigan who were 1 place above me (by this time i got them up to 18th) so I beat them 1-0. Lucky too, they were all over me.

Next season I brought in one player with 15.5 mil. Marquinhos. Greatest signing ever, amazing wonderkid. After fighting out that season with Everton, Blackburn, Tottenham and Sunderland for 6th place. There was only about 4 points between us. I managed to beat Sunderland Everton and Blackburn in my last 8 games and Tottenham still had to play Arsenal and Man Utd. Anyway Tottenham lost so I finished with 6th place plus Marquinhos got English Young Player of the Year:D. Also beat Chelsea twice in that season 2-1 away and 4-1 at home(H).

Then into my third season with the Hammers and it started off well beating the teams I played and ended up in 2nd place with only Arsenal in front of me after 8 games only on goal difference. Well all of a sudden I started loosing to the likes of Derby, Hull, Wigan, Sunderland and other teams who West Ham could beat with ease in the previous season. Well the board were getting upset at losses against these teams and my job status changed from very secure to very insecure. Well I thought I couldnt take West Ham any further so I decided to end my reign at the club and try a team in a lower league in Italy, Spain, France or Germany.

So i got job offer from Catania who suprisingly got relegated from Serie A last season. Even more suprisingly I was going to be given £19 million to spend :O. Well just played my first game with them and I won 3-1 against Reggina :D. Not a bad start. Hope it continues :p.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Not sure if this is proper low league management but I can't go too low a division or I get extremely bored lol.

Last edited:
Anything that involves the word million in a transfer fee is not lower league management, unless you have taken a team up the leagues - however, that is some good managing - well done.

Started of as unemployed. Trying to play the most realistic way possible:D. Got offered by West Ham and after helping them survive relegation after being 9 points behind everyone at January and in 20th place, i thought it was going to be an uphill struggle.Well it came down to 3 games before when I played relegation candidates Wigan who were 1 place above me (by this time i got them up to 18th) so I beat them 1-0. Lucky too, they were all over me.

Next season I brought in one player with 15.5 mil. Marquinhos. Greatest signing ever, amazing wonderkid. After fighting out that season with Everton, Blackburn, Tottenham and Sunderland for 6th place. There was only about 4 points between us. I managed to beat Sunderland Everton and Blackburn in my last 8 games and Tottenham still had to play Arsenal and Man Utd. Anyway Tottenham lost so I finished with 6th place plus Marquinhos got English Young Player of the Year:D. Also beat Chelsea twice in that season 2-1 away and 4-1 at home(H).

Then into my third season with the Hammers and it started off well beating the teams I played and ended up in 2nd place with only Arsenal in front of me after 8 games only on goal difference. Well all of a sudden I started loosing to the likes of Derby, Hull, Wigan, Sunderland and other teams who West Ham could beat with ease in the previous season. Well the board were getting upset at losses against these teams and my job status changed from very secure to very insecure. Well I thought I couldnt take West Ham any further so I decided to end my reign at the club and try a team in a lower league in Italy, Spain, France or Germany.

So i got job offer from Catania who suprisingly got relegated from Serie A last season. Even more suprisingly I was going to be given £19 million to spend :O. Well just played my first game with them and I won 3-1 against Reggina :D. Not a bad start. Hope it continues :p.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Not sure if this is proper low league management but I can't go too low a division or I get extremely bored lol.

If you started unemployed and got offered by West Ham, you obviously started with a reputation of International Footballer?

yes i did but i would probably have got the job even if i was lower as nobody wanted to manage them because they were 20th and thanks mystic