• Thread starter Thread starter Liam1995
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 853
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam1995

Reaction score
Im Hyde FC, yes i know they arnt very good anyway but I cant seem to win atall. I have plenty of good individuals, Mike Norton, Callum Byrne, Danny Ings and so on but cant seem to win anything. Could someone help me seriously.

People go on about that they got thier Hyde or Stafford team to League 2 but I dont have a clue, please help me someone......

Need a bit more information mate, what tactic are you using now? When toiling in the lower leagues, it helps to use simple, straight forward, and very strict formations. Don't let your players roam or give them any real creative freedom. Simple is the name of the game until the squad is in a high enough league to attract players capable of mastering complex tactics. I've personally found sticking to a very plain 4-4-2 or 4-1-3-2 to be fairly effective in LLM.

I play on Attacking emphisis, and i have my streight back 4 a RM and LM and a CM and a CAM with two strikers (basically a 4-3-1-2) and I havnt changed anything else.

Look for threads on this , there are loads. I.E What tactic/approach suits my team best? Use the search feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back