Status
Not open for further replies.

nikidoug

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've been doing a little snooping around a bunch of players since the beta has been out and I just thought I'd share with you my favourite players to buy in Football Manager 2013, so here they are!

Neymar (5* potential left wing) - Santos = £35m - £45m - Quite expensive seeing as he's only 20 but he's definitely worth every single penny!

David Alaba (5* potential left back) - Bayern Munich = £18m - £24m - Absolute gem of a player. For me, he'll become the best full back in the game and in real life! Great investment, only 20 years old.

Marc-André ter Stegen (5* potential goalkeeper) - Borussia Mönchengladbach = £12m - £20m - Apparently going to be the best keeper in the game? Could be a brilliant buy. 20 years old.

Mario Götze (5* potential attacking mid) - Borussia Dortmund = £24m - £30m - Takes quite a while to settle in, but then kicks off from then! Not renowned for his finishing ability but has still managed to score 12 goals from 23 games for me somehow! 20 years old.

Gerard Deulofeu (5* potential right wing/left wing) - Barcelona B = £7m - £12m - Haven't really tested this guy out much, but when I bought him in my first season and loaned him out to Swansea, he was an absolute beast, scoring 15 goals in 38 games and making 20 assists. Not bad for an 18 year old! Big future in this year's game.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (5* potential right wing/left wing) - Arsenal = £22.5m - £28m - Turns out to be hand crafted from God himself. At only 18 years old, he's still frightening defences. Just see for yourself what happens to him once he's played first team football for 2-3 years.

Jack Wilshere (5* potential attacking mid) - Arsenal = £30m - £36m - I just love the way this little guy plays. It's so fluid and looks beautiful. At 20 years old, he could easily turn out to be an absolute revelation.

Gareth Bale (4 1/2 * potential left wing/right wing) - Tottenham = £25m - £30m - Great value for money if you play him as a AMR - Inside Forward. Cutting inside and firing beautiful strikes in to the top corner, the 23 year old is a great buy.

Isco (4 1/2* potential attacking mid) - Málaga = £14m - £21m - A must buy for anyone looking to build for the next 5-6 years. With 2-3 years of first team football, Isco, 20, can turn in to the next Andrés Iniesta.

Mats Hummels (4* potential centre back) Borussia Dortmund = £20m - £26m - Quite costly for a center back, but you won't be worrying if it's a bad investment or not, as Mats Hummels, 23, is an absolute rock at the back and hardly lets anything past him. Surely has patched up my Manchester United defence!

Arturo Vidal (4* potential centre mid) - Juventus = £20m - £28m - Patched up Manchester United's midfield problems for me with ease. Definitely one of the best Ball Winning/Defensive Midfielders around and he deserves much more appreciation. 25 years old.

Yann M'Vila (4* potential centre mid) - Stade Rennais = £14m - £18m - Yann is the poor man's Arturo Vidal. I'd call him a young Yaya Touré, and at 22, he has the potential to become a great asset to any team.

Stevan Jovetic (4* potential attacking mid/right wing/left wind) - Fiorentina = £16m - £22m - In Football Manager 2012, with the right manager who plays him in the right position, this guy turned out to be an incredible buy for in 2-3 years. Same thing in Football Manager 2013, as he causes genuine debate on whether or not I really need Neymar. Interest from all the big clubs and does incredible at them all.

They are all very well known players mate :)

I know that haha! Just sharing who I thought were the best in Football Manager 2013 :) It's the players like Thomas Müller, Iker Muniain, André Schürlle and Raheem Sterling and those who are supposed to be "wonder kids" but I didn't feel like they were up to scratch who I didn't want to put in here so people wouldn't buy them!

um... I think anyone who knows anything about football will know everyone of these players mate :) there is no point in stating the obvious :)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.