• Thread starter Thread starter jUsT2eXy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

jUsT2eXy

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am currently managing Tottenham. In my first season I came 3rd in the Premiership thus qualifying for the Champions League. (Just for your information this is probably my 5th save game.. I usually start again after 2015/16)...

Here is my current team. I have purchased Steven Defour & Sandro to strengthen the midfield area and I loaned Van Der Vaart in case of any injuries.

iepmx4.jpg

Do you guys recommend getting rid of anyone & brining anyone else in?
Furthermore by looking at the players I have...would you recommend any tactics? I need help getting the most out of my strikers.. I know I can use Crouch as a target man..but what about the other 3? As for the other team members..can you suggest tactics? E.g. Modric as playmaker.. Lennon crossing etc..

I have roughly £7mill left for transfers.

Also does anyone know why Ben Arfa & Oscar Cardozo don't show up on my save game? I am sure Ben Arfa did before...It's a large database by the way.

Look forward to reading your replies. (H)

no matter what utilize croch because im in season 6 and for the last 5 he has been outstanding, and twice coming second top scorer behind aguero for my man utd team.
he seems to be pretty awesome in comparison to how people rate him.

i'm with everton in 4th season. won the league after 3rd season using a 4-1-2-2-1 tactic. put the 2 wide backs attacking. have miguel veloso playing in def mid position as an anchor man. have ozil and fellani as central midfielders with ozil set to attack and fellani box to box and trained to get forward when possible. i have bilyadenov and sebastien blanco as attacking wingers and cardozo as advanced forward. bought a good young rb called douglas in first season and turning out to be quality. bought blanco in 1st season for 5.5m and is quaity as well. rodwell is excellent now very simular to fellani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back