My Werder Breman Signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakebcfcsotv

Reaction score
i asked for a transfer budget in crease they gave me 5 million more, and i edited the wage budgets to accomadate. Take a look ;)

You ask for 5 mil more and they give you 82m? Also in second season, I think there is something going on?

FMRTE

no. i sold alot of players before this i had 69 million they gave me 5 million more and then i changed the wage budget for more transfer funds, and how do you cheat?? I don't know any codes?

no. i sold alot of players before this i had 69 million they gave me 5 million more and then i changed the wage budget for more transfer funds, and how do you cheat?? I don't know any codes?
thats why transfers out is blank
oO)

either way its his game, so he can do whatever the **** he wants

Thanks Mad sheep. I don't know how to cheat, even IF i did, Why does this concern/bother you?
Pathetic.

Screenshot of last season. and people care because if you have enough trouble to make a decwent thread, we want proof.

Screenshot of last season. and people care because if you have enough trouble to make a decwent thread, we want proof.
he doenst have to give you proof, its his game he can play it anyway he wants. if you dont like it go somwhere else and stop trolling his thread. who made you the moral authority on how to play the game?

You know what i actually was going to, but know you've said it like that you can JOG ON, you need to learn manners sunshine. You wouldn't say this to my face you Child!!

Sure here's my sunderland team after winning the league in 2nd season suppose i have cheated cause i signed berbatov and benzema :S

He's only going to call you a cheat, Don't worry about it.. Children These days.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

BTW - About the Budget Situation, They have no Debt what so ever. Which proves you get money.

You know what i actually was going to, but know you've said it like that you can JOG ON, you need to learn manners sunshine. You wouldn't say this to my face you Child!!
Yh i'm 12 and what. I come from North London, so you better not talk to me like dat.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

And you are just making p an excuse to try and escape with out people catching on.

okay, I'm ment to be scared because your from North London? Okay, i Spent 5 Years in The forces. Do i use it to scare people? And your 12 and you speak to people this way? You need a smack.

Yh i'm 12 and what. I come from North London, so you better not talk to me like dat.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

And you are just making p an excuse to try and escape with out people catching on.
**** off with the trolling already, grow up

How'd you know he didn't spend it over monthly installments? If he were cheating he wouldn't make a thread.

And less of this "turf war" **** k lads? No one cares where your from. What are we?3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back