My West Brom Tactic, Finished 4th In 1st Season!

• Thread starter Thread starter RichardGow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 9K

RichardGow

Reaction score
View attachment 212754View attachment 212769

This was my main tactic throughout my season, I used this tactic when playing any of the top 6 teams (man utd, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal, city & spurs) regardless if I was at home or away. I always used the shouts pass to feet and retain possesion which was key to some of the results i got during the season.

View attachment 212756View attachment 212770

This was one of my back up tactics which also worked well for me, I used this tactic when playing away from home against teams where i thought it would be a hard place to go and get a result like playing away to Fulham, Stoke Wolves ect. I used the shout pass into space with a pacey striker.

View attachment 212755View attachment 212771

Here is my 4-4-2 tactic which i rarely used, this was only used for some home games against teams that i thought i would beat easily. I also used the get ball forward shout.

View attachment 212772View attachment 212773View attachment 212774View attachment 212775View attachment 212776View attachment 212760

Here are some of my best results throughout the season and players I signed, I hope this is now better detail, please let me know what use think, Thanks again!

Last edited:
Depends on why you posted it. If you wantto share the tactics, then you need to tell us some more about it

- What philosophy and strategy are you using
- When do you switch between the different formations
- Do you use any shouts and when/why etc

Explain it to use like we are 5 years olds....that are drunk

Cheers

If you just want to share your joy, then there is a thread iin the GD, called " post uour succes"

Ok, when i play on the counter attack I use the shout play ball into space, when I play defensive I use retain possesion and pass to feet & and for my 4-4-2 I use get the ball forward, I mainly used the 4-5-1 defensive approach in most games, but if I thought i would out score my opponents i would use 4-4-2. This is my first thread so if you have any problems with it let me know.

Ok, when i play on the counter attack I use the shout play ball into space, when I play defensive I use retain possesion and pass to feet & and for my 4-4-2 I use get the ball forward, I mainly used the 4-5-1 defensive approach in most games, but if I thought i would out score my opponents i would use 4-4-2. This is my first thread so if you have any problems with it let me know.

I would suggest the following. Edit the first post and upadte t with some screenshots of the team settings, something like this

COUNTER APPROACH
-I use this when text text text text...and i use the follwing shouts
-A screen of the teamsettings & one of the formation

Defensive appraoch

etc

more attacking approach
etc

Then I would put the results etc. There is no need for you to post the tactic if yu dont want to, especially sinc its not a plug & play :D

the main place that needs strengthen is your forwards, so buy wilfried he was good for me so was gary hooper, shane long is decent tho he only scored 8 goals for me which isnt good enough, i would also invest in a full back for both right and left back, phil bardsley was ok, the only bad thing with him is he gives away a lot of fouls due to his aggression. Oh and 1 of the best signings of my season was jali from orlando pirates, get him at the very start of the game as you may face competition to sign him from lazio and other big clubs around europe, but one of his preffered countries to play football in is england so you have a chance of signing him very cheap 350k now his value is 4m.

What patch is this cuz Sturridge completely rejected me when i was Albion manager

i got him in January mate, he also rejected me at the start of the season.

Back