Reaction score
I chose to play as west ham just to see if they deserve to be in the bottom three. It turns out they don't. So far it's only been six games so it's early in the season but I'm in second place with 12 points and 13 goals and behind Aston villa.I had a pretty decent tranfser budget so I bought John Arne riise to strengthen my LB position and also keisuke Honda just to buy a better attacking mid. I sold Lars Jacobson and loaned out all of my youth below 20.

My regular formation is a balanced 4-5-1

Green
Spector-Reid-upon-riise
Barrera-Honda-Parker-collison-boa morte
Piquionne

Subs-
(Some of my squad is injured)
Spence
Behrami
Noble
Dyer
Kovac
Stanislas
Cole

Tactics-
Mentality-balanced
Passing-short
Tackling-committed
Pressing yes
Rest no
Player roles-
My forward is a target man cuz of piq. and Coles size.
I have Parker and collison as deep lying mids to increase passing and honda is an adv. Playmker. Barrera is a regular winger while boa morte is a wide wing. My central defenders are both ball playing mids and my full backs are regular fullbacks

I also use 4-3-3, 4-1-3-2, 4-4-1-1, and 4-1-2-1-2 depending on the other team's tactics.
I only lost to spurs and Blackburn but in the league cup third round I won against man city 2-1 with two goals in extra time so that was my highlight of my career so far.

This is for ihpone version but I might get the psp version and a free psp so is the psp version any good?

Last edited:
couldnt tell you mate but heard its nothing compared to the real deal on a pc :D

There is no way you got Riise or Honda in first transfer window, West Ham get 800k at max!

I had FM10 on PSP and its al-right you don't bother with coaches etc.
also you get 4 countries max from possible 9

example

pick England as main you get BPL To NP1
then Spain , Scotland , France as second you would get only the top division

you don't get reserve or youth teams (You do get regens though)
though I still liked it though for its simplicity as it was faster and easier
also you wont get logos etc
I think its similar to the I-Pod version ???

Hope this helped :)