fmcrazymatt09

Reaction score
Hello all, im new to this forum and have recently took on a challenge at Woking

And i was hoping you woudnt mind me shareing my Experience and Season so far with you, if you want i can post more update and screens, as the season gose on

, at the moment where doing very well, we are sitting 7th in the league, and are currently through to the 2nd round Proper, This is after beating two Well knowen English clubs, First game was Notts Co, Away, wich we won 3 - 2, and Next up for us in the cup was Wycombe, Despite a coupple of main team inj, for the last two weeks we have been able to keep our mentality up and have won our last to games, and have a game in hand wich we could well go back into the playoff zone and retake 4th place if we win , we are currently at the end of november, and just played wycombe, and how about this for a supprise result away!

barmyarmy.jpg

Got woking promoted through the playoffs, made some team changes, January atm, Sitting 11th in the league , and got Manu as my parent club :D

Last edited:
i know hed be good at that level but dont keep Macheda

his done ok i falt he would be alot better , nothing special, 9 goals in 27 games

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Finnished the season, went very well, we stayed up, and finnished in the top half of the table
superwokingfc.jpg

loan gibson from man u, mint player at that level

lol i dunno ;P i changed it anyways

My new season Challenge is a challenge

iv got 9k to spend, only 2k for Wages, and iv got to finnish mid table ;P, anyone know any good freebies at low wages ?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:11 PM ----------

Just started the new season, Brought 2 new players in

Won first game of season 1 - 0 at home vs blackpool

and just caused a mega upset in the carling cup by beating watford at home
team0910.jpg

wfcz.jpg

3rd/4th season atm

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

3rd season, and seccond promotion!

<table border="0"><tbody><tr><tr><td>
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>
cherioleague2.jpg

Last edited:
nicely done good luck with the rest of it in my burton save i got man city as a parent club plus just finished 2nd season and just managed to stay up

Nice, becouse of my club havent got much money, most of my signings have been free bargings , this season i just sold Chris Solly for 250k, weve made 1.2 mil profit, iv got 85k to spend, 25k on wages, iv got 4 k left, and need to bring in at least 3 players, once iv finnished my team ill upload a ss, if u got a link, i'll follow your burton challenge

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

YouTube- Movie

goal of the season on my first game ;P

Cardiff 1 - 2 Woking

--------------------------------------------------------

My team for the seaon, made alot of changes , i feel iv got a good squad there and should be good enouth to keep me in the league

woking.jpg

Last edited: