(My Youtube Channel) With All My Series for FM12 :)

DamonFM12Nerd

Reaction score
Hopefully my new schedule will help me to keep to my team and be on the ball. hope this works its the start of the new beginning. Plz Comment , Like And subscribe to My channel thank you very much :wub::wub:(A)(A)(H)(H)

FM12Crazy Youtube Schedule - YouTube

Its Starts Tomorrow?
smile.gif

Dude. This is aN FM12 site. Sto[p advertising your minecraft bullshit here, go on a minecraft website

Erm, it's called "FM base". So no, it's an FM website. And I was typing on my phone, now I'm on the computer and my typing is fine. Also, you used the wrong "your/you're". You should have said "You're" because I don't own a "**** at typing" :)

Erm, it's called "FM base". So no, it's an FM website. And I was typing on my phone, now I'm on the computer and my typing is fine. Also, you used the wrong "your/you're". You should have said "You're" because I don't own a "**** at typing" :)
Any point in your posts at all, he posted a link to a Youtube video, and explained that the channel was also used for Minecraft, so stop asking like a Mod, and just don't read threads you don't like.

Any point in your posts at all, he posted a link to a Youtube video, and explained that the channel was also used for Minecraft, so stop asking like a Mod, and just don't read threads you don't like.

Thank you m8

I actually enjoy his videos, I was just saying that he should use an FM Stories forum for FM stories, not Minecraft stuff.

I actually enjoy his videos, I was just saying that he should use an FM Stories forum for FM stories, not Minecraft stuff.

kk thanks daggy but i like posting video's for you guys that you enjoy e.g. Minecraft