myplaylist

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day everyone. It has been a while since I have been on the site but I am always here :)

I am extremely proud to be a part of this music platform that will revolutionize the way you live your life regarding your music...

Music brings us all together, it defines moments, expresses our individuality and inspires us. Myplaylist empowers you to create, enjoy, share, empower, liberate and uplift through the extraordinary power of music.

My music. My Way. Myplaylist.

Myplaylist

Join us on our Facebook page, please like, share and comment. No trolling or negative messages, comments or anything please guys.

We would love you all to be a part of the revolution.

Kind regards, Neil

So I come onto this thread expecting a set of 3 wonder tactics...

#disappointed

So I come onto this thread expecting a set of 3 wonder tactics...

#disappointed

hahahaha, sorry mate. I am not playing FM much at all anymore.. to busy with work and this new business :)

[h=1]Welcome to Myplaylist.[/h] Myplaylist is the soundtrack to your life: One site, one profile that is always with you, personal, diverse, relevant, geo-located, flexible and infinitely shareable. Its a democratic space that leaves you in control and in touch with the music universe.

Music brings us all together, it defines moments, expresses our individuality and inspires us. Myplaylist empowers you to create, enjoy, share, empower, liberate and uplift through the extraordinary power of music.

Myplaylist aims to provide a transparent platform where everyone is in control: individualists, fans, discerning audiophiles, extraordinary musicians, the hottest DJs, swanky clubs, live music venues, innovative labels and more. Discover the music platform designed to work for you, with you the way you want to hear, experience, organize and share music.

Thanks Terrorist :) long time buddy. hope you are well!

Yeah man I am good thank you, it has been what feels like an age since we last spoke, I have finished a degree and adopted a little girl in this time. How are you man? This new venture looks pretty slick.

Yeah man I am good thank you, it has been what feels like an age since we last spoke, I have finished a degree and adopted a little girl in this time. How are you man? This new venture looks pretty slick.

congrats on both buddy :) that is so cool!! shot bud. I appreciate it