Nadir Belhadj Joins Qutar's Al Saad

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K
Only went for the money, Could have gone to a top half team but his greed outweighed his ambition it seems, Was a very good player in my opinion

Only went for the money, Could have gone to a top half team but his greed outweighed his ambition it seems, Was a very good player in my opinion
agreed. clearly wanted money more than anything else

he has got quincy owusu abeyi their and they just signed kadar keita from galatasaray and we all know how close africans are with each other regardless ov the country.

he might have went to be closer to home :P

good player, when he isnt playing left back.

The Quatar league could be good in about twenty years time as they are attracting alot players, alot of players are now thinking about finishing there careers there for the money, Fabio Canavaro signed for some team in Quatar recently if im not mistaken

Alfonso Alves is also there I think.

he might have been but i dont think he is anymore, i will add i only checked their team on wiki.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

he might have went to be closer to home :P

good player, when he isnt playing left back.

The Quatar league could be good in about twenty years time as they are attracting alot players, alot of players are now thinking about finishing there careers there for the money, Fabio Canavaro signed for some team in Quatar recently if im not mistaken

yer he just signed for al- ahli, who have just appointed david o'leary as manager.

But Cannavaro isn't half the player he was 4 years ago. And the Qatari financial state ison a pretty shocking trend atm.

Good for him. They clearly offered him a lot more money than anyone else had done.

Thinking of his future and getting as much as he can.

if i was him id rather be playing for chelsea, liverpool, bayern, instead of a qatar team....4 years ago i didnt even know it existed....at all....

if i was him id rather be playing for chelsea, liverpool, bayern, instead of a qatar team....4 years ago i didnt even know it existed....at all....

I doubt Bayern, Chelsea or Liverpool put an offer in for him.

Mmm. I'm sure he had those great options.

Good player, hopefully the standard of the League doesn't affect his ability for the worst.

Back