Name for a blog?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jakey2303
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Jakey2303

Reaction score
Im contemplating starting up a football blog but am struggling for a name, any ideas?

Depends what you plan on writing about? Match reports? Player reports? Tactical analysis? Betting? All of those?

Thanks guys some good ideas here, apart from 'jakesfmreports'... to be fair Raikan that was terrible haha!

Thanks guys some good ideas here, apart from 'jakesfmreports'... to be fair Raikan that was terrible haha!
hahahaahaaha, its been a long day at work mate.. was pretty busy today.. off to football now though!
take it easy and I agree, that was not the greatest!

whitelinefever
thechalkboard
thefootballterrace
centrecircle

What a **** name. :P

Go for something like 'Back Post Ramble' or something along those lines.

Would I be able to plug my blog on this site? Like post links to the articles on here? Its just I think this would be a good medium for getting attention and potentially build up a following.

Would I be able to plug my blog on this site? Like post links to the articles on here? Its just I think this would be a good medium for getting attention and potentially build up a following.

Yeah, fine. So long as you don't just make a post with a link in it. People usually enjoy it more if you copy all or some of the article and repost it here in a relevant thread.

Yeah, fine. So long as you don't just make a post with a link in it. People usually enjoy it more if you copy all or some of the article and repost it here in a relevant thread.

Cheers mate, will do!

Back