Napoli 1st season Jan! looking to finish 6th. 10 mil. Currently 12th

fmmanager23

Reaction score
Hi i am in big trouble with Napoli as i am meant to qualify for the Europa league and i need players.
Areas of the squad i am looking to improve are:

1 Attacking Mid
1 RB
1LB
1 tall CB
1CM

Please comment as i am in Big trouble!!!

Attacking mid: Afellay for 6,5 mil or less, transfer listed from Barcelona
Right back: you should use Maggio, he is really good for that position
CB: Rafael Toloi 2,5 mil
Left back: You could go for Digne as a future player for 1,2 mil, and you should sign Guardado for free from Deportivo for next season
CM: That's a little tricky to find, but Afellay can play that position too, if you don't want him or you want one more player you could go for Casemiro
Hope this help a little

[QUOTE

Please comment as i am in Big trouble!!![/QUOTE]

Not surprised your in trouble, 12th, WOW! Napoli are a good side, I would concentrate on getting the players you have to perform, rather than buy, or maybe by a defender....but seriously, Napoli are a great side, not sure how you've managed that lol, is it your first game?

[QUOTE

Please comment as i am in Big trouble!!!

Not surprised your in trouble, 12th, WOW! Napoli are a good side, I would concentrate on getting the players you have to perform, rather than buy, or maybe by a defender....but seriously, Napoli are a great side, not sure how you've managed that lol, is it your first game?[/QUOTE]

Thats the problem. My players aren't performing i think i have got involved too much and screwed up the tactics so i just need a win!! I'm now 14th!! Just 3 weeks to survive till Jan.

I'm also currently playing a Napoli save. Although I'm in November, these are the signings I made for the positions you're interested in:

AM: Ilicic from Palermo....transfer fee may vary/
RB: De Silvestri from Fiorentina.....3m
LB: Rojo from Spartak Moscow.....4m although it may vary
CB: Astori.....he doesn't arrive till January though

Another cheap AM you can try is Georgi Milanov from Litex. Pretty good. Hope that helps.