napoli 2nd season...how did i do in my transfers? and any reccommendation??

• Thread starter Thread starter babu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

babu

Reaction score
first season didnt sell anyone and didnt buy anyone. came 2nd in league. won the cup and lost in champions league quater final v man utd.

new season these m,y transfers and my team. i got 35mil to spend who should i buy and sell??
isla is my main wbr
anderson and hamsik are trained to AMC

Untitled1-4.jpg

Untitled-163.jpg

The best way to judge what positions to fill is look in your team report, and if one player is 1st in more than 1 position then fill in the other position with a signing. you don't look like you need to sell maybe a centre back? Cannavaro is old so id first look at the contract expiry list on a filtered search and see if there's any quality there to fill that spot

i cant really name players because i don't really know your style of play or preferred player types

Will you play Muniesa at WBL? Otherwise i'd say you should sign someone to back up Robinson there :) Schmelzer, Pablo Armero, Alvaro Pereira maybe...

Otherwise i'd say it looks a pretty strong team, some clever signings there too, kudos mate :D

jordalicious: yep i signed roberto canella for robinson both young so those two should last me for years to come. also signed armin bacinovic from palermo go make my midfield stronger as i moved hamsik to amc. And cheers :)

izzice777: cheers mate :) and yes it is really good tactic mate especially with the like of hamsik cavani and lavezzi in attack and the support from the wing backs it makes it a very good formation.

The fact is that you don't really NEED to sign anybody. Just because you have 35 mil to spend doesn't mean you have to spend it. Don't fix what isn't broken. You came 2nd in the league, won the cup and reached the quarter finals of the euro championships, so yeah you're doing fine. Are there any specific positions in your team you need to fill? If not, i would recommend just taking a look at good youth players instead.

^^ yh thats what i did jus now.... i signed canella and armin bacinovic and now i have depth in every position and still got 25mil to spend... thinking of spending another 5mil on couple of youth players for the future and that should be my team for seasons to come

Back