Napoli - A few pointers needed

• Thread starter Thread starter astrasxi84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

astrasxi84

Reaction score
im in my 2nd season with napoli after doin the league and cup double, now my real aim is to do well in europe, but i need to improve my squad especially my defence.
So can anybody recommend a quality LB, RB and a CB (to partner kara) i have a budget of £20m but could increase depending on the sale of players which brings me to my next question, has anybody sold any of the big 3 (cavani, hamsik and lavezzi)?
im reluctent to sell them but if i get a good price and a cheaper replacement i may be tempted.

Look at Howedes, Vrsaljko, Romario, Jordi Alba, Kurt Zouma etc etc

cavani and hamsik will perform for a good 8 seasons in to the game, don't sell them until after they are a bit into their 30s. lavezzi will stay on a high level if he can avoid injuries, but will loose his pace if he gets a few cheeky injuries. i'd play hamsik as a IF on the left wing and cavain as a poacher or complete forward. the man is unstoppable. pick up veratti as a deep lying playmaker or advanced playmaker. jack robinson from liverpool is a good LB choice, even if you only can get him on loan.

Good Right Back for me in Brazil is Raul, dunno where he was, think it was a Portuguese team, but he is an absolute assist machine, i only play him every other game usually, and he got 19 assists, so theres an idea maybe? Also, Alex Silva from Flamengo, quality in the air, so hopefully they help? :)

Back