Flintus10

Reaction score
Napoli First season just looking for a good young striker who can provide solid backup for Cavani/Lavezzi.

2m available is there anyone good enough out there who I will be able to afford without selling players?

Well I once managed Napoli and Cavani/Lavezzi were brilliant. As for young backups, take look at Vaclav Kadlec,Romelu Lukaku or Yaya Sanogo. You may need to sell some players though to be able to afford them.

I bought Lukaku, a bit pricey for £7million (ask the board for extra money) but his doing quite well, only two games but does a good job finding chances. Plus he can only get better

Thanks for the suggestions but

I have already thrown together some bids for lukaku but it looks like he will be out of my price range and Man United already got Kadlec so I may be out of luck.

Edit: Oh and the board aren't being too generous with the extra funds :(

Last edited:
Go for Kadlec, he's cheap and was a beast for my Napoli team. He was the the best scorer of the Europa League and the Italian Cup. You should definately buy him.

EDIT: Just seen you said he went to Man.Utd. Maybe go for: Lacina Traore, Tomas Necid, Caio, Garra Dembele, Marcelo Moreno (Usually transfer listed).

Last edited:
Well I managed to get 4m available but Lukaku is still out of reach and Sanogo broke his leg and is out for 7 months.

Took a look at Quintero and his stats look promising but not sure Newcastle will sell for 4m

Well I managed to get 4m available but Lukaku is still out of reach and Sanogo broke his leg and is out for 7 months.

Took a look at Quintero and his stats look promising but not sure Newcastle will sell for 4m

He starts at some south American club, you'd get him for under 2 mil if he was still there. Try Sergey Kornilenko or Fedor Smolov.

Back