Calum

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Napoli and every tactic i try doesn't work with them. Its just the 11.3 Napoli team no major changes except for backup buys. I am in november and in 14th place with only 11 points :( This is the 2nd napoli game i have done and i always do bad with them.

Any Help? :)

Never managed them (Or any other club in Italy) but I'll try to help you out. What tactic are you using atm?

Never managed them (Or any other club in Italy) but I'll try to help you out. What tactic are you using atm?

going to start again so dont know sorry but one that gets the best out of Hamsik Cavani and Lavvezi

going to start again so dont know sorry but one that gets the best out of Hamsik Cavani and Lavvezi

Well, taking a quick look I think a loopsided 4-4-2, with Mascara cutting inside and Dossena as a flying wingback could work. Lavezzi should be playing slightly deeper than Cavani, maybe DLF or even Trequartista? And Hamsik should do fine as APM paired with the destroyer of your choice.

Well, taking a quick look I think a loopsided 4-4-2, with Mascara cutting inside and Dossena as a flying wingback could work. Lavezzi should be playing slightly deeper than Cavani, maybe DLF or even Trequartista? And Hamsik should do fine as APM paired with the destroyer of your choice.

Thanks ! :) will try this hope its works

I play a 4-3-3 with them.

GK: De Sanctis
LB: Dossena (Fullback Attack)
CB: Ruiz
CB: Cannavaro
RB: Zuniga (Fullback Support)
DM: Whoever, I like a new one (Anchor Man)
CM: A new one (DLP Support)
CM: Hamsik (CM Attack)
LW: Lavezzi (Inside Fwd Attack)
RW: Maggio (Winger Attack)
ST: Cavani (Complete Fwd Attack)

Let me know how it works out :p

never used a loopsided 4-4-2 so hows it set out? (A)

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I play a 4-3-3 with them.

GK: De Sanctis
LB: Dossena (Fullback Attack)
CB: Ruiz
CB: Cannavaro
RB: Zuniga (Fullback Support)
DM: Whoever, I like a new one (Anchor Man)
CM: A new one (DLP Support)
CM: Hamsik (CM Attack)
LW: Lavezzi (Inside Fwd Attack)
RW: Maggio (Winger Attack)
ST: Cavani (Complete Fwd Attack)

is that sucessfull?

i preffer having to play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation

i can remebr most players, but certianly

AMC; Hmasik
STL;Cavani
STR; Lavizzi

137420d1298294688-raikan007s-perfect-4-3-3-tactic-sc-freiburg-freiburg_-tactics-.png

Put Cavini as a target man. For Arsenal he scored about 75 goals in 53 games.

5-3-2 :)
Ruiz, Cannavaro and Campagnaro as back three.
Dossena and Maggio playing as the two wing backs.
Inler/Gargano and Sosa in DM, Inler/Gargano as anchor man and sosa as DLP.
Hamsik attacking mid, Cavani DLF and Lavezzi as poacher.

-------------------di santis
----------toloi--cannavaro--campagnaro
maggio-------------------------------------dosena
------------------hamsik-badelj
sosa-----------------------------------------lavezzi
----------------------cavani

in other save with napoli in 6 seasons win 6 times the serie A, 4 champions leagues, and some more trophies.
i'm starting another save with them

I use a 4-3-1-2 w/Napoli

..........................De Sanctis....................
Maggio(WB)...Cannavaro...Ruiz...Dossena(WB)
............Blasi.....Gargano.....Pazienza
..........................Hamsik..........................
.................Cavani.......Lavezzi...........

I finished 3rd with this, no signings etc. It can get exposed down the flanks, but Maggio has great mental stats. The midfield 3 break up play very well and make it hard to be beaten through the middle, while Hamsik plays as a trquarista, Lavezzi as a DLF and Cavani as a TM or advanced forward, playing off the last man.

The issue i had was crosses into the box. This can be resolved by having your FB's marking tightly but with easy tackling, i found.