Napoli... who to buy in january

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueboyBen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 891

BlueboyBen

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently playing as Napoli in Serie 'A' and upto the january transfer window in my first season. I play the 4-3-2-1 formation. But as ML-MC-MR.

I am in need of a new defender, and i have a budget of £12,000,000. (That is because we are 2nd in the league so the board gave me more money). My best striker is currently on loan star Edinson Cavani, with 18 goals in 22 appearences. (Overall record).

I have looked at Cordoba of Inter, but im not to sure, thanks for the help.

I managed to sign Gary Cahill from Bolton for £12 million been one of my best players so far this season, also rafael toloi is a fantastic young centre back

For CB i would take a look at Subotic and Hummels they play for Dortmund and there both brilliant.

Howedes(Sp) is a great defender, you can get him for about £10m

have you used your 1 non Eu player yet? if not, take a look at:

Rever - Atletico Mineiro
Alex Silva - HSV
Miranda - Sao Paulo
Mario Fernandes - Gremio
Naldo - Bremen
Juan Forlin - Espanyol
Bruno Alves - Zenit
Guilermo Burdisso - Rosario Central
Sebastian Coates - Nacional
Holger Badstuber - Bayern
Lorenzo Ariaudo - Juventus
Toby Alderwierd - Ajax
Salvatore Bochetti - Rubin Kazan
Jan Vertonghen - Ajax
Guiseppe Bellusci - Catania
Davide Astori - Cagliari
Matteo Musacchio - Villareal
Simon Kjaer - Wolfsburg
Cristian Zapata - Udinese

You could try galeano or otamendi who i've had good experience with in previous saves but the above suggestions pretty much gives you a wide choice.also try scouting mikel san jose from bilbao he's very consistent on my current save and fairly cheap to boot!

Go for Matteo Musacchio or Leonel Galeano. They will fit in nicely since you have Campagnaro, Lavezzi, and Jose Sosa in the team. Hope it helps :)

Back