Nation rules error: "require max of 0 teams, found 20"

• Thread starter Thread starter maxxie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 10K

maxxie

Reaction score
Im trying to make an asian super league with a second tier that has 8 asian leagues in it. I've done all the leagues and that but when i test nation rules it says:

"require maximum of 0 teams for Super League, found 20"

the super league has 20 teams in it so what the **** does this mean and how do i fix it?

just open the xml file you created and find the record that has the Number of teams min and max and change the values to 20

Wulber, they both already say 20. I set this in the editor and the XML file says the same thing. Anyone else with ideas?

Is the super league a single league ? Looke like you have it set for sub - divisions -
Um, try removing all of your custom Nation Rules and start again.

Ok i fixed it. I just deleted the super league and put it back in. Didnt take very long.
Wulber, the super is a single league then a put a league under that called "asian leagues" that had 8 sub divisions with 8 different asian leagues as the subdivisions. Im gonna play through a season and a bit (mostly on holiday) and see if it all works out.

So far my only problem is teams like al-ittihad (who i started as) can still only offer contract that finish in december even though my season finishes in may. Anyone have this problem?

Back