Nation Rules

• Thread starter Thread starter Matheuis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Matheuis

Reaction score
yeah for the suggestions, i post it there and i have two links too this time for people wanna help and look at my original database. here are the links, than my problem : https://rapidshare.com/files/1971301874/murat.dbc
https://rapidshare.com/files/2058791729/mert.dbc
okay i wanna write my problem completely. i know sth about editor, and can answer most of the questions in the forum but i cannot find any answer to mine. i wanna add turkish premier and first league teams and make them 20, 18 isnt enough. also ankaraspor in first league has been punished and relegated to second league at the beginning of the season, so first league need to be 17.(perhaps ankaraspor is the problem because i can not see it anywhere in the game but next season 2011-12 they will be in the game i think, dunno clearly) i wanna make them both 20 and so i changed max and min teams to 20 and make relegated team number to 4 for premier, first, second and third leagues, i set the relegation numbers correctly. i set the fixture ( third league has a lot of thems and 3 spots so i make it like:
second league,
third league pot1,
third league pot2,
third league pot3. so if a team drop from third league pot 1, it plays third league pot 2 next season. bec i cannot set them three in the fixture, i make it like 1, 2 and 3. normally they are in same level) maybe that is the problem but when i test the nation rules it says it is valid.
and my last change is that nation cups fixture, but i set team numbers like 20 from premier league 16 from first league and 28 from second league to make it 64. maybe that is the problem but like what i said, i check it and it is valid.but i don't care the cup, i just wanna add 2 teams to all and make it 20 like premier league or la liga etc. also i look at validation and it says all current nations are compatible with the current database.
i will appreciate any help of yours, if someone says, "i need to look at the game", i can send it to him/her. thanks a lot.

---------- Post added 26/06/2011 at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/06/2011 at 07:33 AM ----------

no answer thank you

Back