Reaction score
im england in 2012/13 season and i want to pick gabby agbonlohor but the problem is since aston villa signed hernandez he hasn't played one bit. is there any way i can get him to move?

the onyl thing i can think of is giving him a chance in your squad and hope someone comes in for him off the back of good international performances

did you tried to offer him to another clubs and put him in the transfer list?
if the other clubs don't bid for him offer him on a long term loan and set an future cost
if this doesn't work send him to a feeder team for him to play and in the final of the season sell him

if the other clubs don't bid for him offer him on a long term loan and set an future cost
if this doesn't work send him to a feeder team for him to play and in the final of the season sell him
]
he doesnt play for me
have u read any of this thread

think you're completely missing his point. He's managing England and presumably Agbonlahor is one of his best players but isn't getting first team football.

can you interact with him and tell him he needs to be playing first team football? I think you can do that.