National Tours

Montanaro

Reaction score
What do national tours do? I wanted to take one to china or japan or the USA, but it's not in the list of nations that I can tour.

Was hoping it would boost reputation over there and maybe help establish a financial feeder club.

What do national tours do? I wanted to take one to china or japan or the USA, but it's not in the list of nations that I can tour.

Was hoping it would boost reputation over there and maybe help establish a financial feeder club.
Good question, I´ve only thought about going to a warm comfortable country for my tours and hoped it would generate som extra interest in the country.
Haven´t thought about if it increases the possibility to get a feeder club in the country but I hope it does.

Anyone who knows?

ive always though it just raised your repuatation in that area i doubt you will make mobey out of it unless your have a feeder club in that country

Well I may take them in france then, I always get good regens there but I havn't this save.

I asked this same question on the official SI forum, but I only got one answer it was skiddish.