Naughty Bear

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

JP Woody

Reaction score
Is anyone getting this game? Actually looks pretty good, something like GTA in toyland.

In Naughty Bear, players take on the role of Naughty Bear, a bear driven to seek vengeance after the other bears don't invite him to the big birthday party. Scorned for the last time, Naughty Bear becomes **** bent on manipulating and terrorizing the blissful bears inhabiting the Island of Perfection.

As Naughty Bear, players will wreak havoc on every stuffing-filled foe that crosses their path. Featuring an array of weapons, objects and scare tactics, gamers strive to earn Naughty Points as they inflict physical and psychological harm on Naughty Bear's enemies. This all-new scare-based points system means players will win the most rewards for being deviant and maniacal. The variety allows for a completely new experience every time players pick up a controller and the ill-fated bears become more difficult to harass and terrorize as the game progresses. Naughty Bear features more than 30 levels to unlock, with unique characteristics and weaponry encountered at every stage. Gamers can search the game world and collect all the hidden party items locked away by the other bears.

YouTube- Naughty Bear How to Play Trailer [HD]

YouTube- Naughty Bear - Blair Witch - BearWitch Parody Trailer - PS3/Xbox360

Last edited:
maybe might try it in a friends house first

a friend told me about this and I had a lolgasm at the story line XD

If it was a PSN/XBLA game I'd probably give it a go, doesn't look like it's worth the £30 though.

No need to get the game, You're more than welcome to come round to mine and take a flamethrower to the 30 plus bears my girlfriend feels the need to cover the bed with every **** morning, Just dont tell her i invited you to do it, Her dog decided to make one of her bears his ***** and i got banished to the couch for a week for laughing, Actually it was quite a nice feeling to not wake up on the bottom of a bear ******** for a few nights.

In all honesty i'll probably get this game and see just how many ways there is to destroy a stupid stuffed toy, Maybe one day i'll get to live it out on her bears if she ever grows the **** up.

No need to get the game, You're more than welcome to come round to mine and take a flamethrower to the 30 plus bears my girlfriend feels the need to cover the bed with every **** morning, Just dont tell her i invited you to do it, Her dog decided to make one of her bears his ***** and i got banished to the couch for a week for laughing, Actually it was quite a nice feeling to not wake up on the bottom of a bear ******** for a few nights.

In all honesty i'll probably get this game and see just how many ways there is to destroy a stupid stuffed toy, Maybe one day i'll get to live it out on her bears if she ever grows the **** up.

psychooooooo

I have this neighbor woman who is really into stuffed animals and dolls. I **** you not she has this life size child doll sitting on a seat in her living room looking out. ******* creepy. Every spare room has dolls piled up on the bed.

Still a nice woman, and an award winning dog trainer to boot. I guess some people may find me hanging dead animals and fish on walls is weird.

Got it this morning, so far, it's epic.

When you get it try the finishing axe kill, truly hilarious.

Got it this morning, so far, it's epic.

When you get it try the finishing axe kill, truly hilarious.
Im seriously thinking about getting it. It appeals to my sick sense of humour.

One of the first episodes is called, Toy Party Massacre XD

The game is better than I expected to be honest.

IGN gave it a 2.5/10, might rent it just to see what its like

gamespot gave it 5.5, and savaged it for repetitiveness

Back