Need 2 Players With £7M..

• Thread starter Thread starter Nathan123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Nathan123

Reaction score
First time post but long time follower :)

I'm West Brom, and just starting my 6th season, hoping to push for European spots this season, (7th/6th). However, i do have a small squad (15 players), i think i need a reliable centre back and another striker in order to achieve this...i play 4-4-2 and i've got £7,677,000 remaining. Wages aren't a problem, i can offer wages of up to £46,000.

Any suggestions would be greatly recieved :)

(Will post screenshots of my team below)

good squad you've got there mate , try geromel from koln as your centre back and lewandowski , or franco di santo , or kadlec as one of the strickers.

geromel is a beast of a CB for me averaging 7.8 for me and gets about 7 goals a season , which help.

hope that helps

good luck with getting the european place , let me know how you get on

Last edited:
a good thing to do is scout countries like brazil and argentina and other south american countries for youngsters they may not be a quick fix but in the long run as long as you get them on long contracts you are on to a winner but of the top of my head walter is a good solid striker and federico laurito and at the back rafael or even young english players like michael mancienne bought him for less than 2.5m and jack rodwell for about the same price cant remember his name exactly but the young villa forward delfonso.The key though is getting a good scouting network

CB -> Miguel Vitor (Benfica, Portugal) / Stepanov (Fc Porto, Portugal)
ST -> Robert Lewandowski (Lech, Poland) / Jonathas (Gremio, Brazil)

Kalinic for FC, perhaps one of the most porpesctive SC's on the game at first season, and should be clkass my 6th.

Thanks guys, i had Lewandowski but he couldn't resist the temptation of the higher clubs and left despite me offering him a contract to make him the clubs highest earner...

Will have a look at the suggestions made an see what i can do :)

Keep them coming!! :)

Strikers to get maybe : Stancu, R.Lewandowski, Palacio, Lavezzi, Marquinhos
Centre Backs : Fazio, Ignasevich, Aufhauser (might be retired), Cahill, Sakho, Saunier

Back