Need a AMR for Newcastle latest patch first season

• Thread starter Thread starter ubik2012
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

ubik2012

Reaction score
Gutierrez is out for 3 months after starring for me, so Oberton is doing an ok job. which leaves me with only kids to fill in
Approaching Jan window with 10 mill to burn
Was goign to go for douglas costa for that price but I fancy someone different, esp as he wants half a mill signing on and 1 mii for his agent
Ideally I'd like someone as verstile as him, can play left or centre or even midfield but AMR on the right is the main thing
Thinking of Sidney sam?

So not quite a wonder kid but someone ready to go and who will come to newcastle and doesnt have WP problems
(alex texira etc!)

Thanks

Albrighton, Tshalaba (sp), Fetzfidis, Gaitan (class), Giuliano, arda turan.

Don't buy! If your players are injured or off form, keep faith in them! Just because someone has a long term (or medium term) injury doesn't mean you should splash the cash! Plus, can't Hatem Ben Arfa be moved to the right side of midfield? However, if you really want to buy, I would suggest:

Marc Albrighton
Marko Marin
Matt Jarvis
Anthony Pilkington

That's all I can think of right now, although I'm still unsure why you want a new winger. Is it for short term, long term or just as backup? Or a youth player to replace Jonás Gutiérrez when he gets old? Anyway, it is fairly hard to get players better than Jonás for Newcastle, so I would keep him!

- PZW

Don't buy! If your players are injured or off form, keep faith in them! Just because someone has a long term (or medium term) injury doesn't mean you should splash the cash! Plus, can't Hatem Ben Arfa be moved to the right side of midfield? However, if you really want to buy, I would suggest:

Marc Albrighton
Marko Marin
Matt Jarvis
Anthony Pilkington

That's all I can think of right now, although I'm still unsure why you want a new winger. Is it for short term, long term or just as backup? Or a youth player to replace Jonás Gutiérrez when he gets old? Anyway, it is fairly hard to get players better than Jonás for Newcastle, so I would keep him!

- PZW

Oh I agree about Jonas, he was amazing before being injured, so I wont be selling him anytime soon. So i was looking just short term to get me to the end of the season
I ended up getting Bently in on loan whilst I scout some better kids to replace him. I had to get someone as Oberton couldnt play every match and the kids simply arent good enough.
A lot of the players I couldnt find as i only had, spain, italy, france, england, argentina and brazil loaded. I dont know what other leagues would be worth loading

Oh and ben arfa starts off injured and doesnt play for some time!

Last edited:
I bought Karim Ait Fana for £4 mil he's left winger but plays well on the right too 1st season 28 apps 3 goals 12 assists
you can usually get Adam Johnson after a season or so but he seems to get injured a lot and doesn't really perform consistently
Gabriel Torje is quality too usually about £8 mil ish I always try and get him

on my newcastle save antonio valencia became available cos united didnt play him, picked him up for 6.5 million. absolute bargain, turned out to be an awesome player.

What's wrong with Obertan ? He becomes best player in the world after few days. Also, take a look at Nacer Barazite.

Junior Hoilett <--- Nothing more :)

Totally agree, got him for 2.5 mill, chips the goalie on his debut :)
Karim Ait Fana signed for some one else (he became free trasnfer but i wouldnt offer the 28k week wages he signed for the other club
Adam johnson was only 2.5 million, but wanted a million signing on and 500 for his agent, plus 70k wages!

Seen you mentioned sidney sam in your opening post, he is quality, currently have a leverkusen save going and he's awesome...

Back