kryptzlol

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good young play-maker to rotate with Rooney in my Manchester United team until he becomes good enough to eventually replace him. I'm already looking at a few good options in Meyer and Moi Gomez in that position. I just want to know if you guys know of any better candidates.

Train Januzaj for that spot. Also maybe Ander Herrera could work there. Only 15M. Luis Alberto the one playing in Liverpool looks geat.

train janujaz and powell for that position.. there are so many attacking minded young players in the squad..

I'm using Januzaj as a left winger and he's got 4 goals and 11 assists in 18 appearances from there. I tried him as a CAM but he wasn't as productive.

use nick powell when he gets off of his loan at wigan but also use shinji in the hole and use januzaj on the left that's what I use him as

I'm gutted Januzaj is out for 9 months with cruciate ligament damage - was doing really well in my Utd side assists galore!

Played Julian Draxler as a Trequartista in FM13 and he was immense. Top scorer and assists.

If you're not using Kagawa in that position, you could always get Will Hughes. Got him for ?6.5m to Liverpool in first window.

if he is in this game hacim mastour only 15. but was brilliant in fm13 so worth having a look