Need a CM for Chelsea after taking job offer 3rd season in

• Thread starter Thread starter ubik2012
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K

ubik2012

So, long story short. 3 season in around December, after taking Newcastle to the top of the league, shock horror, Chelsea have sacked their manager! Yes I know, who would have thought eh?

So up for a new challenge, took the job and so far gone from 5th to 3rd
The computer had been doing funny things to the team I inherited - leaving it pretty threadbare in every dept!

Midfield is the worst though
Left with
Lampard
Ramires
Mikel

Tried getting Hamsik, erickson,costa and most of the usual suspects and they nearly all go for 30-50 million but worse, they all want big signing on money - hamsik wanted 5 mill and 5 for his agent!

I have 15 million left

I play 2-2-2-4, so no AMC

Ideas please! - managed to get kovaic but I think he's one for the future, so I need a creative goal scoring or making midfielder

Thanks!

PS
Are Leo Dam and Doumbia a good combination?

Guido Pizzarro, Alan Ruiz, Radja Naingollan, Vukojevic, Javi Martinez, Montolivo, Poli, Jorge Enriquez, Diego Reyes, Lars/Sven Bender, Ilkay Gundogan, Moritz Leitner, Robbie Cotton, Ilicic, De Rossi, Vidal, Marchisio, Kwadwo Asamoah, Alan Dzagoev, Casemiro, Jadson

Thanks - have to work my way through them now
Funny then, some of them arent rated that much by my Assistant manager (Sid Lobo) or other scouts
How much notice should you take of their reports?
For instance Casemiro would be a 2 star "farily good signing"

Thanks - have to work my way through them now
Funny then, some of them arent rated that much by my Assistant manager (Sid Lobo) or other scouts
How much notice should you take of their reports?
For instance Casemiro would be a 2 star "farily good signing"

I have a player with PA of 196 that only have 3 stars... I prefer to check the stats and the scouting report about injuries or lack of some vital atribute that i missed.
Check averages, assists, blocks, etc, and see if they are good enough for you.

The list given by Raikan as major players, check them out.

I have a player with PA of 196 that only have 3 stars... I prefer to check the stats and the scouting report about injuries or lack of some vital atribute that i missed.
Check averages, assists, blocks, etc, and see if they are good enough for you.

The list given by Raikan as major players, check them out.

Oh right so you should scout players using their stats more than stars rating. Explains why some players I have had do well despite being 4th or 5th in ranking

Its a mixture. if you spoted a young player with 4 1/2 stars, you should sign him? Even if his atributes are not ideal?

I think the game will give stars according to what scouts thinks its his PA. But if the scout (who also as his own PA and CA) is not good, how can he have a good opinion?

Thats why YOU are the manager.

Its a mixture. if you spoted a young player with 4 1/2 stars, you should sign him? Even if his atributes are not ideal?

I think the game will give stars according to what scouts thinks its his PA. But if the scout (who also as his own PA and CA) is not good, how can he have a good opinion?

Wow thats like a shiny light appearing to me! I'm amazed I've won anything using my old scout method - but then I normally check this site first!
Thats why YOU are the manager.

Guido Pizzarro, Alan Ruiz, Radja Naingollan, Vukojevic, Javi Martinez, Montolivo, Poli, Jorge Enriquez, Diego Reyes, Lars/Sven Bender, Ilkay Gundogan, Moritz Leitner, Robbie Cotton, Ilicic, De Rossi, Vidal, Marchisio, Kwadwo Asamoah, Alan Dzagoev, Casemiro, Jadson

Ok, cant get Javi M for any price, so going with Radja Naingollan (18 mill) and/or Ilkay Gundogan (9 mill) ???

Also been offered Adam Vass for 2 mill

I can fit 2 into the squad, want one to create goals and one to tackle\defend

Cant see this PA everyone talks about

Back