Need A Decision To Be Made For My Liverpool Squad !!

• Thread starter Thread starter Flukster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 896

Flukster

Reaction score
In December 2010, 1st In The League 2 Points Infront Of Man United But I Am Very Intrested In Buying Hulk From Porto. It Says He Can Play Left & Right Wing & Striker But I Don't Know If I Should Play Him Upfront With Luis Suarez And Play Dirk Kuyt ARM Or Play Him ARM And Play Dirk Kuyt & Luis Suarez Upfront.

Please Comment On What You Think I Should Do And If You Think I Should Play Hulk Upfront, What Role Should I Play Him As.

Thanks

Hulk-Inside Forward AMR

Scored 65 goals in 51 games for me first season with Porto
Thats in a 4-3-3 with Falcao ST and Rodriguez (Either one) AML

Had Hulk on only one of my saves with Arsenal, played him upfront Target man with Support and he dominated the premier league, but that was with hazard constantly feeding him balls so i don't know if it would have the same effect with Kuyt, i have no idea how Kuyt plays as an AMR

JaydenBeales - Sorry Mate I Haven't Picked That League Pn My Game

Jimmer - Nice Tactic Then Mate & Cheers

i'd buy him but on my current save he is at city and they will want stupid money !!! have a look at cavani he is immense scored 34 goals in his debut season for me up top on his own for united with sniejder behind him rooney on the wing with young or drenthe !!! but dont know what Kuyt is like as a winger ... Try Maxi !!

Kuyt did play pretty well for me as an AMR [Inside Forward]. Isn't this the way Liverpool play him in RL?
As always, he got some much needed goals in the big games. I regret selling him, but he was getting old.

Back