• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 831

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I would be greatfull if people could add the facebook page or visit the website and leave a comment in the contact info. It is a assignment im doing for my course and made it entirely in html and CSS. We get marks based on how well we get it advertised and how many hits we have.
And by no means is it the finished article. It is still buggy and needs a lot more work. But its all about who gets the most hits by the end of the month.
So i would appreciate if people had a look at it. And if they wish to leave feedback please do so on here. :

Anyway heres the links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iReview.com1

Tomorrow i plan to improve the homepage and also add a few features like a public hit counter and also social media integration among other things.

Thanks for reading,
Steve*

Last edited:
You have mario galaxy 3 on your homepage, is it even confirmed yet?

Nope :P
But i heard its only a matter of time :)
it's a rumour, not an assured thing. Every new Nintendo console usually launches with a Mario game, though if it will be Mario Galaxy 3 is up for debate. I wouldn't put that on your main page

it's a rumour, not an assured thing. Every new Nintendo console usually launches with a Mario game, though if it will be Mario Galaxy 3 is up for debate. I wouldn't put that on your main page

Cheers for the suggestion. I may edit the text on the games page for it but doubt ill get around to the background itself apart from converting from a png to a jpg.
Overall how is it? Rendering on the browser ok and doesnt look too untidy?

Cheers for the suggestion. I may edit the text on the games page for it but doubt ill get around to the background itself apart from converting from a png to a jpg.
Overall how is it? Rendering on the browser ok and doesnt look too untidy?
ye it's pretty good :) renders almost instantly (im using chrome). Homepage needs a bit of work I think. you've got your 'upcoming games' box on top of a list of film names. Also your 2 lists of games I would have equal distances from edge, not one more than the other. Can I ask why your name' iReview' is mostly red but the R is black?

Cheers, a friend of mine had a problem with it rendering but i think it was a lower screen resolution or similar problem.

Yeah the homepage needs a lot of work, i changed all the content on it. Not exporting until 4pm as theres a a lot of little changes going on. The logo i made the black R because when it was all red/black it didnt look right. Personally i think it was a cool little touch. Trying to sort out the major bugs as we have to present the final version tomorrow :)

Back